Monday, September 3, 2012

Intro

About him, her, and a pup...

A few of my friends have been bugging me to start up a blog, so here ya go.

HER... Alexis

I'm busy girl juggling college, working at a hair salon, a new pup, and a soon to be husband.  Life is nuts, but what can you do!? Currently attending my senior year of the University of Utah, obtaining a degree in Health and Promotions. I recently graduated from Paul Mitchell the school Salt Lake City, and now working in a cute little salon in Holladay called Hair Today. I would consider myself a foodie and kind of a nutritional freak. Don't get me wrong, I have guilty pleasures too. Objective of the blog is to share my crazy life, nutritional tips, homemade meals, hair fun, and events. Kinda just a cluster of things..which is basically what my day to day life consists of haha. 

HIM...Jake

a ruggedly handsome man who I'm lucky enough to call my future hubby. He just finished EMT and Fire Academy to become a fireman. Currently employed with Unified Fire Authority as a part time fireman. While testing with various other cities he is going to school to be a paramedic. His ideal day would be watching sports then heading over to Jordan Commons to get a "sammie" (aka sandwich) and catch a flick. He is my handyman and helps me with any little project. Since Jake and I started dating he has learned a new way of eating. He is always open to new foods he has never tried, even if they look questionable. I have come to peace with the fact I'll never be able to take away the chips and queso haha.

PUP...Oakley

a crazy little Aluskie (Siberian Husky/ Alaskan Malamute). Only being 12 weeks old he has made a big impact on our little family. He is growing like a weed, and loves to chew on anything, is pooping outside (woot, woot), eats like a pig, and pisses off my mom's yorkie Peanut.

2 comments:

  1. blogging is so much fun! it might feel weird at first, but i promise the more you do it the more you'll like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with kylee it takes a little getting used to but it's the best way to keep a journal :) I love being able to read back on past events. Love the yellow background ;)
    Lexie and brayden

    ReplyDelete