Thursday, September 13, 2012

School, Work, Play...Exercise?

The wedding is practically a day away, and I just can't believe it. All this hard work is finally going to pay off. I have been so insanely busy I can't even tell you. Floating in homework that I have been trying to finish before the wedding/honeymoon, pilates, running last minute errands, working, and packing. 

School has been a great distraction of getting to overwhelmed with wedding details. I am in my last year of my undergrad so, classes are getting intense. The thing is, I love my major. Everyday in class I learn something that contributes to my life. I am so passionate about health, and I want to inspire everyone around me to be as well. My Health Promotion professor always leaves class with a quote. Here is one that left me thinking...

"Are good health and good life the same thing?"

Being healthy has such a huge impact on each individual's life. I wish everyone really understood the importance of eating right, exercising, and having a balance in all other aspects of life. Something I need to be better at is stress management. I laugh every time I think about it, because I always take on way more than I should. I found that no matter how busy I am I need to find a way to work out. It helps me to relieve stress and tension. My cousin Katie invited my mom and me to try her pilates studio Intermountain Pilates. Now, I have an addiction. I encourage you to find an area in your life that you are lacking in and push yourself to fill the void.

On Wednesday I got to go out for a shared belated birthday dinner with my hair besties. It was so fun to just take a few minutes..that turned into hours... to sit down and catch up with good friends. Although, the whole time I was hyperventilating thinking about the mess and homework that was waiting for me when I got home. I  sure got some cute goodies from Kar, and Nicolette gave me a gift card to Nordys. We ate at Cheesecake Factory, which is right across the street from Nordstroms. I ran right over there and purchased my B-day goodies!



No comments:

Post a Comment