Monday, January 7, 2013

So this is the New Year..

Yes, we did take a hiatus from the blog scene over the holidays, but now we are back on. Our lives got a little crazy with finals, work, the pooch, and preparing for our first holiday season together. Christmas break was exactly what we need to regain energy to take on what might be the hardest seven months of our young newlywed lives. Jake just started an intense paramedic program that is up to 40 hours of class time each week, not to mention still working with Unified Fire. I decided to take 18 credits this semester, but today I can see the light. In May I will be suited up to graduate from the University of Utah. After summer semester I will be completely finished with my bachelors degree and Jake will be a paramedic!!!! My mom always says, "You can pay the piper now, or you can pay the piper later." You could say we decided to pay him now. We hope that working hard and sacrificing this time will help shape our future and allow us to do the things we only dream about. I am so interested to see what happens after this is all over and where life will take us..Maybe to a new state? One can only hope! Who know where we will be a year from now!  Cheers to a new adventure and a new year. 

Yellowstone
XO 
- LEX & JAKE

No comments:

Post a Comment