Monday, January 28, 2013

The Oak Post..

The Oakster...


 ..is getting pretty big these days. He is a little over seven months and is weighing in at about 65 lbs. He has already clogged our vacuum with his fur, and learned how to jump over my parent's fence. He still loves torturing my mom's lil' Yorkie Peanut. This hyper Husky loves his freezing cold walks and lying outside in the snow. I love my companion he keeps me company while Jake is on shift, and always keeps me on my feet. He thinks he is human and tries to talk to you with his dorky howl. He is obsessed with his grandma and knows when I am talking to her on the phone. He goes nuts when he hears her voice. This smarty pants knows when I am getting ready for school and will hide the best he can in our small two bedroom condo. He thinks he can out smart me so he doesn't have to go in his kennel. His naughty habit of jumping and cuddling on the bed in the morning is something I can't bare to break.

Him telling me to screw off, and that he didn't want to take family pictures.

His favorite place... Grandma & Grandpa's cabin.

He loves his toys. Especially the ones Santa brought.




Love, 

Jake & Lex XO

No comments:

Post a Comment