Thursday, October 11, 2012

EH?


Sea Day-Day Five


 The ship plans fun activities throughout the day. We went to a photography class, and then spent the afternoon playing scrabble in our matching nerdy Alaska sweaters on our patio. We got to watch baby killer whales swim next to the ship. I was freaking out they were so damn cute!!


It was formal night so we dressed up and went to dinner and a show.
Victoria, Canada- Day Six



 We only got to explore Victoria for a few hours at sun down. I wished we had more time to look around. The architecture was completely different then the rest of the trip, but equally as beautiful.






Found this chocolate shop on Main St. in Victoria. We just had to take a picture!



Our honeymoon was something I'll never forget. If you're up for some adventure and beautiful scenery you NEED go on an Alaskan cruise. I wouldn't have wanted to go anywhere else. It was a little cold at times but totally worth it. I miss now just thinking about it! One day we'll live there...if only in my dreams!

Lex & Jake
XO

No comments:

Post a Comment