Thursday, October 4, 2012

Ju-neau??

Day Three Cont.: Juneau, AK


 After Tracy's Arm I thought for sure that was my favorite thing we did. Boy was I wrong! We still had so much adventure ahead of us. We ported in Juneau in the afternoon and went on a HELI-ride!! As if that wasn't cool enough..we landed on a glacier.
Jake sat in the back and I sat next to the pilot. We couldn't sit together because of weight distribution. Whenever I tell people that Jake always thinks I'm making a fat joke at him..but I'm not! hahah






 We Drank the WATER!!



 Salmon Bake:

After our Heli-ride they took us into town to this salmon bake. It sounded cheesy at first, but it had amazing clam chowder and the scenery was breath taking. 



We took a photography class during our first sea day. We dinked around with all the fun settings at the salmon bake. Jake and I learned we really enjoy photography!

 Juneau was originally used as a gold mining town. Jake panning for gold...didn't find anything though. Damn!


Lex & Jake
 XO 

Skagway is next! 
Bet you can't guess what we do next!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment